Présentation de l'entreprise
ALTA CARE Laboratoires is an independent multinational company founded by pharmacists and doctors working in the European Union. With over twenty years of experience in professional consultancy in all the stages required for manufacturing and branding, ALTA CARE Laboratoires over the years has produced products for other multinational companies. ALTA CARE Laboratoires research department has handed over many innovative formulations of pharmaceutical quality to other companies throughout the years.
ALTA CARE Laboratoires is today recognized as a specialist in the luxury market of derma-cosmetology.
Descriptif du poste
Catégorie : Stage
Lieu : Malte
Durée : 4/6 months
Alta Care Laboratoires has a stage internship available as an export sales executive to look for new distributors. Following the sales and marketing of the distributor is the main task of this stage-internship offer.
All stage internships are to be a minimum of 4 month period. Priority will be given to applications that will be 6-month internships. No remuneration is paid by Alta Care Laboratoires during the stage internship. However, if the internship is successful a contract will be considered. Alta Care Laboratoires does not offer an accommodation in Malta during the stage.
Helping sales team in their work:
- Attending meetings with clients and assisting the team
- Preparing files to sum up the meetings
- Preparing profile company files of their clients
- Looking for new distributors
- Assisting the team during the fair, take care of the stand, see if the sales team have everything they need, that the products are in stock…
- Presenting and selling products to the clients during the fairs and congresses
- Helping to register all the sales and info clients on an Excel file at the end of the events
- Insert products online
- Taking care of the organization of showroom
- Preparing boxes of products
- Preparing orders
- Preparing testers
- Produce daily reports about your tasks
- Creating some SOP for the company
- Managing other students
- Seeking for new students, posting ads online
Helping the Marketing team in their work:
- Translate documents
- Correcting English documents
- Managing the bloggers/influencers requests
- Competitors monitoring
- Info products
- Swots of export products
- Phyto-therapy and cosmetics in general
- Checking the posts of the company
- Putting likes and comments on the posts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills coupled with confidence and ability to communicate effectively at all levels are necessary to promote growth in this ever competitive industry. The ideal candidate for the stage would be well educated with sales knowledge; experience in either the sales or pharmaceutical environment would be considered as an asset. Full training will be given to the right candidate during the stage-internship. Good knowledge of Microsoft applications is a must whilst the knowledge of English and more languages would strongly be considered as an asset.CLIQUER ICI POUR POSTULER
En savoir plus sur le recruteur
Trouver un logement à proximité ?