Reception, Public Relations and Events Internship in 5* Hotel and Spa Resort in Lanzarote
Société : Spain Internship Lieu : Espagne
Présentation de l'entreprise
Spain Internship was founded in 2009 by our CEO, José Antonio Jiménez Lama, who experienced first-hand the difficulty of finding internships overseas, due to the lack of online resources and the difficulty of organizing everything in a different language. Since then, we have been working to provide high-value curricular internships to foreign students in Spain and vice versa, collaborating with universities across Europe.
Today, with headquarters in Seville and presence in more than 15 cities in Spain, Spain Internship collaborates with more than 800 universities from all over Europe, having more than 120 signed and documented bilateral agreements and with thousands of companies worldwide. Our main job is to connect university or vocational school students with companies from around the world, helping students in all the relocation process, supporting International Relations departments.
We also work with Erasmus + projects, managing programs for organizations as diverse as vocational training schools or town council programs for the unemployed. In addition, we have participated in European project proposals with official Chambers of Commerce..
Our internships are always for a certain time, with a beginning and an end and whose objective is to gain experience in an area of ??interest for the student and the university or ECTS credits, if the practices are curricular, while providing a extra help to the company. In any case, we only manage internships for those students who need them as part of their education or professional training.
Our collaborator is a high quality 5* Hotel Resort and Spa in Lanzarote (Canary Islands), which combines luxury with comfort and good service. Its location, facilities, and luxury service make this hotel one of the bests on the island!
They are offering to their interns the opportunity to gain invaluable experience, enjoyable working atmosphere with great team members and ability to meet people from all over the world!
Do you want to have a memorable experience that makes a before and an after in your professional development? Do not lose this opportunity!
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Reception management.
- Checking guests in and out.
- International phone reception.
- Services and schedule customers information.
- Customer service
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Registration of groups within 24 hours after receiving the request.
- Follow up the group proposals
- In-house follow-up of the events, coordination with the rest of the departments
- Group billing follow-up: a review of the billing with the client and follow-up of the payment of the outstanding balance.
- Permanent updating of the database with the new contacts of CCI of agencies and companies obtained in Fairs, Visits to Agencies, Visits received in the hotel, etc. and consequent sending of information and promotional material of the hotel.
- Attend hotel visits of travel agents, event organizers, and clients for weddings and banquets.
- Keep updated the planning tables of events
- Accommodation and meals.
Minimum 3 months
Good level of English
Good level of Spanish
At least B2 level in one of the following: German, Italian or FrenchCLIQUER ICI POUR POSTULER