Online Marketing - Business Development Internship
Société : iSi GmbH Lieu : Allemagne
Descriptif du poste
Société : iSi GmbH Catégorie : Stage Activité : Commerce / export Filiere : Commerce / Vente Lieu : Allemagne Date de début : 2021-06-01 Durée : 6 months Salaire : 500€ / month
Are you interested in e-commerce? Do you have a passion for working in a fast- paced online retail environment and have plenty of ideas on how to improve processes to make life easier for our consumers? Are you proactive and hands-on?
If you are, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
iSi GmbH is an e-commerce group founded 2012 in Germany. The group consists of online retail brands in France (iSi-Sanitaire.fr), the United Kingdom (SuperBath.co.uk), the Netherlands (SuperBath.nl), and Italy (SuperBath.it). Through these brands we sell +230,000 branded bathroom products directly to the consumer at competitive prices.
We are constantly working on expanding both our product offering, and the markets we operate in. We are a young company, both in origin and workforce. We are very international and maintain flat hierarchies and a proactive feedback and innovation culture. This means that there are plenty of opportunities to bring your own ideas and initiatives to the table. It also means there is a great team spirit since everyone is eager to develop both themselves, and the company. Even outside the office you will never get bored with regular drinks and other team events to participate in.
About the position:
We’re bringing the SuperBath brand to the rest of Europe, and you can help us do that! As a business developer you’ll have the unique opportunity to help set up and grow a new business unit from start to finish. It is therefore the perfect opportunity to learn everything there is to know about successfully setting up a new e-commerce website and we will provide you with a crash course in e-commerce entrepreneurship.
Some of the things you can expect:
• Performing keyword research and competitor analysis
• Market and competitor research
• Customer relationship management
• Creating content for the website
• Analyzing and influencing our organic search rankings through tools such as Ahrefs
• Online outreach activities (e.g. contacting bloggers, help build our online brand, etc.)
• Introduction to paid online advertising such as PPC (Google AdWords etc.) and Facebook Ads
• You have a strong passion for e-commerce/online marketing, and you can translate this passion into concrete actions
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• You are comfortable with multi-tasking and are not afraid to take initiative
• Excellent command of English and native speaker in one of the following languages:
Spanish or German
• Prior experience with E-commerce/Online Marketing is a plusCLIQUER ICI POUR POSTULER