As animal lovers, we all want the best for our furry companions. Like for us humans, having access to healthy and adapted food is essential for our pets’ well-being. So in 2018, we decided to create our dream pet food experience and launched Hector Kitchen! We provide high quality food, tailored for the pets’ specific needs, delivered directly to your doorstep.
And that’s not all; at Hector Kitchen, our mission is to make your life easier, helping you better know your four-legged friend. Using the power of data, technology and innovation, we follow your pet’s needs throughout his life, and share with you precious information to make you a better, more informed pet owner.
Descriptif du poste
Société : Hector Kitchen Catégorie : Stage Activité : Internet / commerce electronique Filiere : E-commerce Metier : consultant relation clientèle Lieu : Espagne Date de début : 2021-10-18
In 2018, Holidog decided to face a new challenge: revolutionizing the pet-food industry! Here's how we think; our furry best friends all have specific needs, depending on their age, breed and many other factors, just like us humans! With Hector Kitchen, our bespoke pet-food service, we provide a healthy option with quality ingredients, recipes tailored to your pet’s needs and a personalized customer service, which will follow your Hector Kitchen journey and look after the furry members of the Hector Kitchen family. There it is, the revolution! Hector Kitchen isn’t just a treat for your pet, our mission is also to make your pet-food purchase hassle free. We provide a unique experience, delivering your best friend’s tasty food to your door and sharing our knowledge about animal nutrition to make you a better, more informed pet owner.
Ready to be a part of the pet-food revolution? Come aboard Hector Kitchen’s Customer Happiness team!
The Customer Happiness team is the essence of Hector Kitchen. We are in direct contact with our customers and the happiness of their four-legged friends depends on us! Additionally, we shape the development of Hector Kitchen with creativity and by implementing changes that will make us grow stronger. We are a dynamic team of animal lovers, committed to our mission and working in a humble and friendly atmosphere.
As Customer Experience Trainee, you will learn about the ins and outs of the customer journey with Hector Kitchen. You will be on the front line, providing support for our customers, ensuring that their experience is as personalized as possible. You will also be in charge of customer retention, gathering data on our customer experience, onboarding new customers and collaborating with the Data Operations team to guide our strategy.
- Customer support: you will provide fast and personalized solutions for our customers via chat, phone and email.
- Nutrition coaching: you will receive training on animal nutrition and guide our customers through their experience to ensure an optimum nutrition for their best friend(s).
- Onboarding: you will reach out to new customers in order to provide them an in-depth introduction of Hector Kitchen and gather their feedback.
- Reporting: you report on your performance and comments daily to the Data Operations team.
- Strategy and retention: you will support the analysis of the customer experience data providing your insights from the field and participate in the elaboration of strategies to reduce pain points and improve our customer experience.
- E-reputation: you will be in charge of identifying most satisfied customers and contacting them to gather positive reviews on the Trust Pilot platform.
- Digital Marketing: you will be collaborating with our Digital Marketing team on ad-hoc projects.
Our ideal teammate:
We are looking for passionate and audacious teammates. We care about our customers and their four legged friends, and we support each other in our work. We are a dynamic team, always ready to face new (sometimes unexpected) challenges with a smile on our face, and we expect our future teammates to join the adventure with the same positivity and enthusiasm. You will be a perfect trainee if:
- You are a student and a native French speaker
- You are rigorous: you have perfect spelling & grammar and you always make sure to present your best work.
- You are an extrovert: you enjoy social interactions, you are comfortable with phone and email communications. You can form a connection with the customer, and the team.
- You have excellent communication skills: you can communicate efficiently and professionally with the customers, your teammates and managers.
- You are customer oriented: you are a born problem solver and you are an empathetic person.
- You are adaptable, organized and efficient: you can adapt to changes, keep up with the demands of an expanding startup and you are comfortable in an agile work environment.
- You are autonomous: you can complete tasks independently and you are not afraid of responsibilities.
- You are an innovator: you can use your analytical skills to be proactive, carry out projects and leave your mark on Hector Kitchen.
- Last but certainly not least, you are caring: you genuinely care about your work, about your teammates and about animals.