We are France's original & leading specialist in early language acquisition. Our unique method involves scenario-based interaction and stimulating activities - all backed up by scientific research, endorsed by acclaimed linguists and extensively covered in the media (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.).
Teach English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops! This happens in the home environment, combining teaching & childcare - all in English.
Our instructors respond to the child’s daily needs entirely in English: seeing them after school, going to the park with them, playing with them, reading bedtime stories, and so on - teaching them syntax, pronunciation and vocab in a natural way, away from textbooks and the school environment!
Descriptif du poste
Société : Babylangues Catégorie : Job étudiant Activité : Enseignement / Education / Formation Filiere : 100% Job étudiant / jeune Metier : Professeur / Cours à domicile / Soutien scolaire Lieu : France Durée : at least three months Salaire : Salary: Competitive pay rates : Between 10,45€ and 16,50€ net per hour/ 13.86€ and 23.50€ brut (pote
Looking for a part-time job? Want to make the most of your stay in France while earning the best salary in the industry?
Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in an engaging and stimulating way?
We are recruiting now!
Find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues is France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and has revolutionised the way children learn languages
through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors
throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in France, regardless of their level in French.
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company.
Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
* Work with children and share your passion for languages
* Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
* Improve your understanding of French culture by meeting French families
* Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and make friends from all over the world
Location: Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes, Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon, Poitiers and Angers.
Start date: Recruiting now! We accept applications all year round.
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 20 hours per week.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
* Free French classes
* Free mobile phone
* Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service)
* Help settling into life in France (accommodation, French bank account, French social security, CAF)
* Discounts on holidays and outings
APPLY NOW! http://job-in-france.babylangues.com
A Babylangues instructor should:
* Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
* Be aged 18 years old minimum
* Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
* Have experience working with young children
* Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
* No level of French or formal teaching experience required.CLIQUER ICI POUR POSTULER